Real Estate Property
MENIA RESTAURACIÓN & PATRIMONIO
Cultural real state property (historic buildings and archaeological sites) are heritage goods which require a constant work of conservation in order to ensure its maintenance and preserve them as historic legacy and source of knowledge.
Due to the fragility of the real state property and exposition in environmental conditions and natural environment surrounding it, its stability will depend to a large extend on the knowledge of these factors. We work to balance alternation factors in order to avoid future degradation processes by following the criterion of minimum intervention.
Our proposals are focused on:
- Assessment on the conservation state of historic facades and wall paintings.
- Preventive wall tasting for documentation of wall paintings of the 18th and 19th Centuries.
- Preventive conservation projects.
- Diagnosis and researches on alteration factors.
- Projects on cleaning, maintenance and remodelling of sites.
- In-situ urgent treatment.